Huawei is on a bit of a roll these days as they reveal smartphone after smartphone in short succession. Their latest announcement for the Huawei Honor 5C reveals a capable midranger with some high end features. It comes equipped with a 5.2 inch Full HD IPS screen, their home-baked 2GHz Kirin 650 octa-core processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB of internal storage.
Other features include a 13mp/8mp camera setup, and it’s pretty decent too with the rear shooter having an f/2.0 aperture. There’s also a fingerprint scanner on the back for added security. Thankfully, it will be powered by a 3,000mAh battery and will run Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box.
Interestingly enough, Huawei has decided to launch the Honor 5C in two variants. One will support 4G/Cat 6 LTE while the other one will only be 3G-capable. The 4G model is priced at 999 yuan (about Php7.3k) while the 3G model is just 899 yuan (Php6.5k).
Huawei Honor 5C Specs
- 5.2 Full HD IPS display (1080 x 1920 resolution, 424ppi)
- 2GHz Kirin 650 octa-core processor
- Mali 830 GPU
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, with EMUI 4.1
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13mp autofocus rear-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- 8mp front camera
- 3.75G/HSPA+ or 4G/Cat 6 LTE, dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS
- 3,000mAh battery
- Price: 999 yuan for 4G model (about Php7.3k) / 899 yuan for 3G model (Php6.5k)