Huawei has recently launched a new affordable 5-inch smartphone called Huawei Ascend G610. The phone is said to be exclusive to Smart and its free when you get Smart Postpaid All-in Plan 800. Smart will also sell this phone for prepaid subscribers for P8,000 according to tech blog Yugatech.
Huawei Ascend G610 specs:
- 1..2GHz quad core Mediatek MT6589M processor
- PowerVR SGX 544MP
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch IPS qHD LCD display (960 x 540 pixels) 220 ppi
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with flash
- 0.3 (VGA) front facing camera
- dual sim, dual standby
- HSPA, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0
- 2,150 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
Huawei said the G610’s exclusivity from Smart would only last for a short time and they will offer the phone unlocked soon. However, the Chinese manufacturer didn’t give any information of the availability of the unlocked version and retail price.